All our Chapters our Angels!!
5% of Chapter fees are donated to our Cowgirls Angel Fund, then dispersed by application to our members in need.
Cowgirls Chapter ($125 annually)
( first year free upon renewal)
Request a Chapter Packet →
New Chapter Application
Renew a Current Cowgirls Chapter →
Greetings Potential Queen!
Thank you for your inquiry! We are so excited that you are interested in getting a Cowgirls Chapter going in your area! The fun has just begun! You will be amazed at how many women you will touch and the impact you will make in their lives.
Starting a Cowgirls Chapter is very easy, you need just five gals to join, (including you, ages 31+) and you are off and running. Because we waive the first year Chapter fee it makes is so simple to get started and still you benefit from all the resources and support from Cowgirl Headquarters. The Chapter packet available from this page contains all the information you need to get a new Cowgirls Chapter started. Once you receive the Chapter packet from Headquarters feel free to print and distribute this packet as needed and please call us with any questions. (254) 559-2522 We are in the office M-F 10-6pm, Texas time. Request a Chapter Packet
Once you have your five members you will be awarded “Official Cowgirl Chapter” status and sent your Official Cowgirls Chapter kit as described in the Chapter Benefits section of this page. Each Chapter will then elect or assign a “Queen” and a “Princess. They will serve as the contact for the Chapter and is basically the Cowgirl in Charge.
Not to forget the younger gals, our Lil Sisters program aims to include our daughters and friends that have not yet experienced the joy and wonders of the 40 Something journey. Lil Sisters are gals between the ages of 21 to 30. (Anyone over the age of 31 may join as a Cowgirl member.) They are essentially “40 Somethins’ in training.
Each Cowgirl member may sponsor two Lil Sisters at no charge and up to five with an annual fee of $10. Lil Sisters are entitled to all the discounts and benefits of our Cowgirl members, but are not eligible for Year End points as only the “mature” members are.
Lil Sisters may attend Cowgirl Events which increases the numbers at that event, which benefits all the members attending. The Lil Sisters Tab will provide more information. Also, the Awards page will explain further our awards system.
When you have your five (5) gals that are ready to join, they may join online or by snail mail. However, Chapter Applications must be signed and sent to Cowgirl Headquarters through the postal service.New Chapter Application (PDF)
Again, we would like to thank you for your interest and hope to personally welcome you on the trail to fun and friendship!
If you have any questions or need further clarification or additional support with flyers and posters, please contact Cowgirl Headquarters at the email address listed below or please call us anytime.
40 Something Cowgirls
127 W Walker St, Breckenridge, TX 76424
(254) 559-2522 M-F 10-6pm, Central time
40 Something Cowgirl members are welcome & awarded points at ANY event listed on our International Online Event Calendar.
Members are not restricted to only what their local Chapter is doing.
- One full year of membership as an official Chapter to 40 Something Cowgirls
- Certificate of Official Chapter status with Chapter number
- Official “Queens” tiara (one per chapter) “Princess” tiaras available separately
- 40 Something Cowgirls email accounts
- Available, $2 Million Special Event Insurance
- 250 Official 40SC personalized Queens business cards
- Registry of unique Chapter name by location
- One year’s 40 Something Cowgirls Chapter Facebook page
- Invitation to annual 40SC Royal Retreat weekend at the Ranch in Texas
- One year’s access to the password protected 40 Something Cowgirls website
- Listing on Official Chapter page by chapter name & location
- Link on website to Chapter FaceBook page and email address
- Ability to post chapter events to 40SC International Event Calendar
- Leadership training program for new Royals
- Real time, unlimited support from Cowgirl Headquarters and the Royal Cowgirl network
- Access to downloadable forms and information
- Entry in the annual Cowgirls Calendar photo shoot!
- Access to Queen’s Only Section (password protected section of 40 Something Cowgirls website) Including:
- Exclusive Queen’s FaceBook Group
- Queens Only Network listing
- Downloadable forms
- Activities & Event Ideas
- Special notices and announcements
- Newsletters, Recipes, Poems, Trail Reviews, and more
- Freedom to assemble the chapter in any way
- Cowgirls/Chapter handbook
- 15% Discount on all 40SC logo merchandise
- Discounts and opportunities offered by corporate sponsors
- Meeting and making friends with other horse lovers worldwide
- Learning and growing in your understanding of horses through the members, various services and guest speakers
- Networking with other women that have similar interests around the globe
- Hosting special events and clinics
- Eligibility for Chapter awards
- Other privileges, which may be subject to change