Space for this weekend will be limited! The cabin sleeps 20, but there are also camp sites and RV spots. You do not have to have a horse to attend, there are horses available at the ranch.
We will have more info as we get closer, but for now, here are available activities at the ranch.
- Family Center with arcade, television, games, rentals, and so much more.
- Adult Center with Free Wifi, comfortable sofas, Television, Pool table, and books!
- Olympic Size Swimming Pool, Kiddie Pool, and Hot Tubs. The pools are heated May through October for your comfort and enjoyment!
- Beach Bonfire Pits with free wood
- Bar-B-Ques located at every Cabin
- Fishing on the Lake
- Horseback riding for all ages
- Shooting Range
- Archery Range
- Hiking, Exploring, and Sightseeing
- Frisbee Golf, Basketball, Tennis, Swimming, and Volleyball
- Natural Rock Waterslides
- Trail of 100 Giants
- Kern River
- BINGO on most Friday nights and Saturday Afternoons ($3 per card, and Pull Tabs are also available!)
- Breakfast Club
- Holiday celebrations including parades
- Live Music on selected Saturday Nights