Are you having a hard time getting motivated to begin your New Year’s Resolution to lose weight?
OR…Are you already petering out and feeling like a failure??
Well here’s a FUN event to help get you started or get you back into the swing of things and get in shape, get healthy, and have fun with your fellow cowgirls! You don’t have to be overweight to join, this is just a fun way to get/stay healthy and be encouraged and stay motivated on your own personal goals whatever those may be!
The McMinnville Chapter is starting their “Biggest Loser Challenge” up again, but this time we are inviting ALL COWGIRLS from ANY CHAPTER to participate!
This will be a 14 week challenge, only ONE roster will be made so only ONE time counts for points, but here are the particulars:
- Message Queen Paula to let her know you are interested in participating and she will add you to the “Biggest Loser Group FB Page”
- Hop on the page and start enjoying lots of great encouragement from your fellow cowgirls
- Weigh-in on Monday, January 22nd…this is for your own purposes, we are not keeping track for prizes this time but feel free to SHARE YOUR PROGRESS on the FB group page, AND if you’d like to keep track, Queen Paula has a spreadsheet going so message her with your weight each week. She tracks pounds lost as well as % of body weight lost.
- Continue to weigh-in on a weekly basis every Monday for the duration of the challenge (last weigh-in is Monday, April 30th)
- Encourage others on the FB page and post and share healthy recipes, funny jokes, photos of you exercising, etc.
- You MUST PARTICIPATE fairly regularly on our group FB page in order to be on the roster (in other words you can’t just join the group and never do anything to get points)
- We will have two online meetings, one just to “meet & greet” one another, and another to see how everyone’s progress is going (Both dates TBA)
- You can organize separate events within your own chapters such as Yoga classes, Gym days, Hiking outings, etc. and as long as you follow the regular posting rules for events/rosters those will count for points. And let us know what you’re planning, if we’re close-by we’ll join you!
- GOOD LUCK !!