We are ready to begin our 3rd 14-wk session of the ALL COWGIRL BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE!!
Even if you didn’t join us for the first or second sessions, you can jump in on this one and get the motivation and encouragement you need!!!
ALSO….we’ll be doing a little wager again this time for those of you who want the extra motivation! We will be asking everyone to pitch in just $5 and at the end of the challenge, the person losing the most % of their body weight will WIN THE POT OF CASH!!! You can either mail a check made payable to Paula Hess, or send paypal to email@example.com.
This is a FUN event to help get you started or get you back into the swing of things and get in shape, get healthy, and have fun with your fellow cowgirls! You don’t have to be overweight to join, this is just a fun way to get/stay healthy and be encouraged and stay motivated on your own personal goals whatever those may be!
The McMinnville Chapter is starting their “Biggest Loser Challenge” up again, but this time we are inviting ALL COWGIRLS from ANY CHAPTER to participate!
This will be a 14 week challenge, only ONE roster will be made so only ONE time counts for points, but here are the particulars/rules:
- Message Queen Paula to let her know you are interested in participating and she will add you to the “Biggest Loser Group Facebook Page (Session 3)”
- Hop on the page and start enjoying lots of great encouragement from your fellow cowgirls
- Weigh-in on Monday, September 10th to be added to the spreadsheet and IN THE CONTEST for the pot of cash!!! Private message your weight to Queen Paula as she will be keeping track.
- Continue to weigh-in on a weekly basis EVERY MONDAY for the duration of the challenge (last weigh-in is Monday, December 17th)
- Encourage others on the FB page and post and share healthy recipes, funny jokes, photos of you exercising, etc.
- You MUST PARTICIPATE fairly regularly on our group FB page in order to be on the roster (in other words you can’t just join the group and never do anything to get points)
- We will have two online meetings, one just to “meet & greet” one another, and another to see how everyone’s progress is going (Both dates TBA)
- You can organize separate events within your own chapters such as Yoga classes, Gym days, Hiking outings, etc. and as long as you follow the regular posting rules for events/rosters those will count for points. And let us know what you’re planning, if we’re close-by we’ll join you!
- GOOD LUCK !!