Are you thinking about buying a horse? Or have you recently purchased a horse? Whether this is your first horse or your tenth, join us for our 3-week series, Hold Your Horses – What to Know When Buying a New Horse, to learn some tips for purchasing and caring for a new horse. This is a 3-part series. You only have to register once and all the links will be sent to you.
- Those considering purchasing a horse
- Those who recently purchased a horse
- Beginner or advanced horse owners
- Horse Purchasing Considerations
- Financial Considerations for Horse Ownership
- Basics of Equine Health, Nutrition, and Behavior
Information will be basic, but the information presented will be applicable for both experienced and inexperienced horse owners.
We hope you can join us!
Registration is required to receive the link to access the webinar.
Registrants will also receive access to the webinar recording.
Please visit the link below to register. If you don’t already have an account, you will need to set one up in order to register.