Come join the 40SC Columbia Basin Chapter for their 6th annual week with Steve Rother at his amazing ranch!
School of Horse 5-Day Cowgirl Camp – Horse Creek Ranch, Hunters, WA
An in-depth week on how to give your horse a purpose. This week will be tailored to the specific needs of the 40 Something Cowgirls Group that are attending.
Come join us at Horse Creek Ranch for a complete immersion into horsemanship. This fun and educational camp is a learning event of a lifetime. Horse Creek Ranch will be your home for at least 5 days as Steve leads you to a higher level of understanding and communication with your horse. The things that you learn during your stay at the ranch will permanently change the way that you handle horses, in a positive way. This is a small group atmosphere that will ensure lots of personal instruction from Steve.
Some, but definitely not all, of the things you will learn are:
- The confidence to overcome fears.
- Tools to keep your horse calm, curious, and respectful.
- Feel and timing to increase your horse’s “try”.
- Common mistakes of both the horse and rider.
- How to think from a horse’s point of view.
- What to do when your horse does the unexpected.
- How to accomplish incredible things with your horse.
- Key exercises to unlock your horse’s potential.
- Exercises to correct your horse’s bad habits.