4384 Belmont Drive Hood River
Come have fun at the ETS event in Hood River, OR!
Offering In-Hand Friday Evening, In-Hand & Mounted Obstacle Challenges on Saturday, and Mounted Obstacle Challenge Sunday. All events will be included in the NW Regional Tournament Qualifiers and in the Mid-Columbia Series.
- You can look forward to Challenging and Fun Obstacles both on the established Trail Course and in the surrounding areas.
- Unfortunately, we need to limit 1 horse per handler to be able to keep our events on time. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Warm-up on Friday in the round corral or around the parameter of the facility. Be assured we will have some surprises in store for you.
- Grass and dirt footing, shoes not necessary.
- Lunch On Your Own
- Saturday Evening Bring Your Own Dinner & Your Favorite Beverage Gathering
FRIDAY 12:00pm Gates Open 2-3:45pm Early Check In Available 4:00pm Judges Briefing 5:00pm Handlers Briefing 6:00pm First Group of Handlers on Course TBD Shout Outs & Awards TBD SATURDAY – Trail Challenge 8-8:45am New arrival Check In 8:00am Judge Briefing 9:00am Rider Briefing 10:00am First Handlers on Course TBD First Riders on Course 45 minutes After End of In-Hand Lunch On Your Own Judge Shout Outs Once All Riders In Awards After Judge Shout Outs 7:00pm Bring Your Own Dinner & Beverage Gathering SUNDAY – Obstacle Course 8-8:45am New arrival Check In 8:00am Judge Briefing 9:00am Rider Briefing 10:00am First Riders on Course Lunch On Your Own Judge Shout Outs Once All Riders In Awards After Judges Shout Outs Be SAFE Be Safe on Your Travels Home
Pen & Dry Camping fees reserved on-line at time of registration and PAID when you arrive at venue.
We currently have secured additional pens, and have updated the amenities. If you have contacted me directly regarding pens I have reserved a pen for you . As needed we will work to secure more pens but no promises at this time.
Beautiful ribbons 1st-6th place Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced, 1st-3rd place Junior (age 13-17), 1st-3rd place Youngin’ (age 7-12), and 1st place Newcomer.
Weekend Hi-Point, Advanced, Intermediate, Novice, Male Partnership, Female Partnership.
These Events will be the first 4 events of the Mid-Columbia Series. Next 4 events will be held at Fort Dalles Riders Club, in Beautiful The Dalles, OR June 12th & 13th.
About The Venue
Established in 1945 and celebrating 74 years of community service, the Hood River Saddle Club strives to maintain and operate a not-for-profit public facility to promote horseback riding as a sport; to disseminate information of interest in horses, horsemanship, and the sport of horseback riding; to encourage the ownership of saddle horses; to cooperate with other horse organizations in all matters relating to horsemanship and ownership of horses; to sponsor or facilitate functions related to the sport and generally encourage all responsible horse activities with promote a sustained interest in the sport of horsemanship.
- Just a few miles from downtown Hood River, there are numerous shops, golf courses, and local food venues to delight you. http://www.hoodriversaddleclub.org
- Dry Camping Only, Sorry no Hookups. Water available. Plenty of room to set up your own portable corrals/pens.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and must be picked up after.