Join the Cowgirls as they attend the 25th Annual Cowpokes for Kids trail ride. This will be primitive camping (no electric provided and bring your own pony. They will not have horses to rent. ****NEGATIVE COGGINS IS REQUIRED AND WILL BE VERIFIED UPON ENTRY*****
COST – There is a donation of $100 per person for the weekend.(12 and Under are free)
This will cover the cost of all your meals, entertainment, and trail ride experience.
All proceeds for Cowpokes for Kids Trail Ride benefits the kids at New Horizons.
Enjoy the beautiful rolling hills and incredible views while trotting horseback along the trails of the McCasland, Youman, and Pig Foot Ranches in Star, Texas.
Experience a family fun weekend! Three scenic trail rides, amazing breakfast, lunch, and supper, refreshments, live music, and dancing, all while helping kids in need.
Your Schedule for the Weekend
Friday, May 14th
- Gates open and registrations starts at noon.
- Get settled in and set up camp
- Fried catfish dinner starts at 6:30 PM
- Cornhole Tournament, Raffles, and Family Fun Games
- Coffey Anderson hits the stage at 7:30 PM for live music and dancing!
Saturday, May 15th
- Breakfast served starting at 7:00 AM
- Trail Boss will have you in the saddle by 9:00AM
- Round Robin Ride with refreshment breaks along the way
- You’ll be back at camp for lunch and a short break
- Head back out at 2:00PM for an afternoon ride
- Steak Dinner served at 6:30PM
- Dance, Auction and Live music with Kelly Spinks starts at 7:00 PM
Sunday, May 16th
- Breakfast served, starting at 7:00 AM
- Back on the trail at 9:00AM
- Enjoy a Cowboy Worship Service on Bennett Creek
- Time to explore the ranch on your own before lunch
- Lunch served starting at 12 noon
- Pack up and head home